You know that thing that everyone’s talking about right now? We’re not gonna talk about it, ok Will Smith? Moving right along!
WHAT’S NEW WITH US
NEW TIDAL CREW
We’re super excited to welcome our new Cloud Architect, Steve Boyd, to the Tidal Migrations team. With such great team members, oh the places we’ll go!
If you’re also looking for your next career move, drop us a line if one of these roles sounds like you:
AWS Cloud Migration Consultant - Migration & Modernization
Azure Cloud Migration Consultant - Migration & Modernization
Azure Cloud Architect - Migration & Modernization
Migration Hacker - Product Team
Migration Hacker - Partner Services Team
Saddle up, we’ve got another webinar coming up, and we’re pretty excited about it.
Join us on April 20th at 2pm EST for our next event entitled Assessment: The Key to Cloud Success.
The agenda? Peter Famiglietti, Partner Development Manager, Public Sector, for AWS and our own David Colebatch, CEO and Chief Migration Hacker will run you through the results of a real-world case. They will explore the software and best practices that can empower you to accelerate your application assessment effort and generate data driven results for a much lower cost.
Register with us and take advantage of an afternoon packed with learnings to put towards your migration.
Early Access Beta Program
Tidal Migrations is evolving—and we want you there with us.
We’re introducing our Early Access Beta Program, which will provide members with direct access to our product team. You’ll be able to share your project goals and use cases, and we’ll work to consider and build this into our product. Team up with us, and accelerate your cloud journey.
You will receive 12 months free access to the Tidal Migrations Platform, with dedicated and recurring touch points with the team for support on your projects, and opportunities for product feedback.
If you’re looking for the perfect platform for your cloud transformation, why not help forge it?
Participation is limited, so if this sounds good, apply with us here at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knative becomes a CNCF project - Kubernetes just got a new neighbor in the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). Knative, which helps users to build, deploy and manage serverless and event-driven applications on top of Kubernetes, is now the new incubating project within the CNCF universe, which will be benefiting from countless contributors besides the already big names who have worked on it (IBM, Red Hat, VMware, to name a few!)
- Microsoft continues its push to convince more game developers to use Azure - Think these video games are here to stay? Microsoft just launched its Azure Game Development Virtual Machine, and is hoping to make it easier for independent game developers to test and build games in a cloud environment. Rumor has it you can build servers in 5 minutes.
- AWS launches customized services for game developers - AWS too? We’re sensing a trend—their newly announced package of services is helping gaming companies move operations to the cloud, which is proving to be a service in high demand. Should we all become game developers?
- Google’s new tools should help your packages arrive on time - Imagine the sheer number of packages worldwide flying around these days. Retailers and logistics companies have to shoulder that weight—and Google Cloud with Google Maps want to lighten the load with their new tools, providing these companies with the workflow updates they’ve sorely needed.
- Cisco announces new innovations to accelerate hybrid cloud adoption - They’re no fools—to meet the demands that work-from-home has brought to light, Cisco has 3 new updates to help move businesses into hybrid cloud environments, including Intersight platform updates, improved infrastructure, and UCS X-Series improvements.
That’s all we’ve got for March, and if you’ve had a good time with us, let us know by sharing with the links below.
And if you missed us last month, catch up on our February Newsletter.
Onwards and upwards, and see you in April!