Published: Nov 19th, 2021
Tidal Migrations empowers enterprises around the world to migrate their IT environments from legacy data centers to the cloud. We provide a platform and methodology that enables efficient, data driven migration assessment, planning, and execution.
Are you interested in helping organizations achieve great business value by migrating and modernizing technology to AWS? Are you a hands-on architect wanting to help customers accelerate innovation?
Tidal Migrations is looking for an early career Cloud Migration Consultant that is hungry for opportunity and responsibility. In this role, you’ll work with our partners and customers to assess their application and infrastructure portfolio and develop 6R application dispositioning and transition strategies. Success will require close collaboration with colleagues, customers’ technical teams, and Tidal Migrations’ partners.
This position is focused on migrating client workloads to the cloud. You will play a key role on client facing project teams providing application assessments, transformation recommendations, detailed migration planning and execution.
While Tidal Migrations is a cloud agnostic provider, your initial focus will be migrating client workloads to AWS. AWS experience and certifications are required.
- Provide hands-on support to the cloud transformation team tasked with migrating customer workloads to AWS.
- Contribute to solution designs and architecture for application cloud transformation and or migration.
- Responsible for understanding existing application architectures and determining the go forward solution and environments within AWS cloud services.
- Develop cloud strategies, frameworks and reference architectures.
- Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services following the principles of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Work with large scale customers and help remove roadblocks on their migration projects.
- Due to client requirements, candidates will need to be legal residents of the United States. We all work remotely so any state is ok.
- Demonstrated experience in discovery, assessment, planning, and execution for migration to public clouds such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience transforming and migrating workloads to the cloud.
- Experience architecting, designing, migrating workloads to the public cloud.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration.
- Knowledge of application architectures.
- Experience in automation/configuration management using Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
- Software development experience with PHP, Python, Bash and/or Ruby.
- AWS Solution Architect Associate required, Azure and/or GCP certifications a plus.
About Tidal Migrations
Tidal Migrations is a young, dynamic cloud-first company that is in a rapid growth phase. This is an opportunity to get in early and make your mark in an exciting fast paced environment. The only geographical requirement is that you must be a resident of the United States. We offer a fantastic team environment, health care benefits and all the tools you need to get the job done.
If this sounds good, we want to hear from you! Apply by email to: email@example.com
Make sure to include in your email:
- A resume
- Your compensation expectations.
Note: Unfortunately your application will not be considered if you do not include the above.