Published: June 11, 2019
Tidal Migrations empowers enterprises around the world to transition to modern application development environments and embrace the cloud as part of their digital transformation strategy. Our team delivers a scalable and multi-tenant web application augmented by our best practices and professional services. Our mission is to aid migration initiatives making them as straightforward as possible. Are you ready to join us?
Reporting to the Chief Value Hacker, this role demands an individual who jumps out of bed in the morning wanting to talk to as many people as possible. We need to be confident, but not cocky | charming, but not creepy (yes you Eddie Haskel) and most importantly we need to be present and available for that moment when the prospect realizes that they need help, that their spreadsheets aren’t cutting it and they are compelled to digitally transform their business.
This position falls under the broad category of ‘Marketing’ (we’re a young company | nobody’s role is overly specific), with its three primary responsibilities being:
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Content creation
- Marketing automation
- Contact and nurture new prospective clients
- Write creative, on-brand content for use in email campaigns, blogs, collateral, and other marketing activities
- Create automations in ActiveCampaign – our CRM provider – to send, track, and monitor email campaigns
- Emulate the syntax, tone, and sense of humour we have used to create a brand which is compelling, concise, and doesn’t take itself too seriously
- Create sales proposals and proposal templates
‘Must Have’ Requirements
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and through email etc.
- Iterative approach to developing content | things are never perfect the first time. Are you willing to act, create, and then revise using feedback received?
- Achievement orientation and comfort with ambiguity
- Minimum 1 year of experience or a degree in marketing or a related field
- Pragmatic but not overly idealistic – are you solutions oriented and can execute on the delivery of your idea?
- Comfort in writing about subjects that you don’t understand fully | this industry is complex | are you willing to learn?
- Event planning and management skills
- Attention to detail
‘Nice to Have’ Attributes
- Diploma level or higher in Business, Marketing, or other relevant subject
- Understanding of the modern software development environment
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Salesforce Automation software systems like ActiveCampaign and/or Base CRM
- Experience working with young high growth companies
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
We are looking for someone in the Toronto area, our offices are downtown
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we want to hear from you! Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Note: Your application will not be considered if you do not include:
- A cover letter explaining why you would be a good addition to our team; feel free to be creative with this (wink wink nudge nudge – don’t be overly formal)
- A resume
- Your compensation expectations
Optional: Examples of any work you would like us to see in the form of links or attachments