Published: Aug 23rd, 2021
We are looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to join our team at Tidal Migrations. This role will support our CEO and Chief Migration Hacker. We are looking for someone trustworthy and reliable who is always ready to take the initiative and enjoys working within a fast growing, rapidly changing environment. The ideal individual will be a right hand partner for their executive, have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. We are looking for an EA that knows how to dive in and roll up their sleeves to get things done and be two steps ahead of their executive.
The EA should ideally be located in Toronto, Canada.
- Lead and manage CEO’s calendar, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables.
- Note taking and project management.
- Manage communications, presentations and other documentation.
- Organize CEO or team events including all hands, offsites, and more.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of direct EA experience.
- C-level EA experience, supporting more than one executive.
- Experience working in a high growth startup or a similarly fast-paced environment.
- An ownership mindset, a passion for eliminating blockers and running projects end-to-end.
- A passion for collaboration and demonstrated success working cross-functionally with very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, and external partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proficiency.
- Strong organizational skills, reflecting the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with G-Suite, Slack, Trello.
What You Get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Learning and development allowance.
- Competitive compensation - you work hard, and we pay you for it.
- Healthcare coverage.
- The tools you need to get the job done, like that really specific keyboard set up that lets you create faster than Usain Bolt runs.
Salary range: CAD $50,000 - $80,000 p.a.
If this sounds good, we want to hear from you! Apply by email to: email@example.com
Make sure to include in your email:
- A resume
Note: Unfortunately your application will not be considered if you do not include the above.