Published: Feb 11, 2021
Tidal Migrations empowers enterprises around the world to transition to modern application development environments and embrace the cloud as part of their digital transformation strategy. Our team delivers a scalable and multi-tenant web application augmented by our best practices and partner services. Our mission is to aid migration initiatives making them as straightforward as possible. Are you ready to join us?
Reporting to the Chief Value Officer, the Customer Acquisition Team (CAT) at Tidal Migrations is responsible for customer engagement and retention globally. Whether a prospect has just signed up for our newsletter or public workshop to learn more, started a free trial at tidalmigrations.com, or has already successfully migrated applications to the cloud, our CAT leads and curates their Tidal Migrations journey through their entire lifecycle.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, analytical and creative Growth Marketing Hacker to join our team. In this role, you will refine our growth marketing strategy and execution to scale our marketing and communications efforts across three product lines, ensuring that we are presenting a consistent voice across all our assets. You will be responsible for crafting the perfect communications and product copy, ensuring the seamless execution of promotional campaigns, while helping us meet growth goals with outreach initiatives.
You will also play a strategic role in analyzing the success of our marketing campaigns, doubling down on what is working and innovating where we need it.
You are the right Growth Marketing Hacker for Tidal Migrations if…
- You want to own outbound & inbound messaging.
- Your marketing copy demands attention.
- You are a creative who understands business metrics and how to align your communications to persuade and elicit actions.
- Details matter to you, you polish every line until it shines.
- You iterate quickly and don’t miss deadlines. You do whatever it takes to keep projects on track while keeping messaging on target.
- You have strong analytical skills. You are motivated by metrics and taking your work to the next level.
- You are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment and wearing multiple hats.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Manager that has…
- 5+ years experience in Marketing or Growth related roles.
- Experience working in a high growth startup or a similarly fast-paced environment.
- Expert analytical skills, specifically the ability to pull, process, analyze, and interpret data to inform business decisions.
- An ownership mindset, a passion for eliminating blockers and running projects end-to-end.
- Strong communication skills and proficiency with concise presentation of data and public speaking.
- A passion for collaboration and demonstrated success working cross-functionally to drive projects over the finish line.
- Experience creating and managing content for various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube).
- Experience in visual creatives and video production.
- Worked with product teams personas to craft targeted messaging for multiple audiences.
- Created and managed annual budgets for events, marketing, design and advertising spend.
- Planned, promoted and executed events (conferences + virtual).
- Put together information architectures for multiple web properties that drive conversions.
- Executing SEO strategies.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Gsuite, slack, trello and marketing automation tools.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries - you work hard, and we pay you for it
- Healthcare coverage
- The tools you need to get the job done, like that really specific keyboard set up that lets you create faster than Usain Bolt runs
About Tidal Migrations
Our mission is to empower organizations to transform their application portfolio and adopt cloud the right way. We achieve this with our award winning Tidal Migrations application assessment and transformation platform, which centers around our business-first approach and standardized framework for cloud migration. Tidal Migrations has Advanced Tier partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. https://tidalmigrations.com
Remote OK. We would prefer someone in the Toronto area, our offices are downtown
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we want to hear from you! Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Note: Your application will not be considered if you do not include:
- A cover letter explaining why you would be a good addition to our team; feel free to be creative with this (wink wink nudge nudge – don’t be overly formal)
- A resume
- Your compensation expectations
Optional: Examples of any work you would like us to see in the form of links or attachments